Angels Gun Club, Inc
Founded in 1947, the Angels Gun Club has successfully promoted its Mission to promote safe handling of firearms and advocate the proper fundamentals of shotgun, rifle and pistol shooting marksmanship. The AGC is guided by the founding spirit of the Club's Founding Members and advocated to the ideals of patriotism and being good stewards of the community.
THE NEXT DINNER MEETING WILL BE OCTOBER 7 @ 7PM - DOORS OPEN AT 5:30 IT IS $20 FOR A STEAK DINNER WITH ALL THE FIXINGS FOR MEMBERS AND THEIR GUEST.
The trap is open before dinner from 3:30 - 6:30.
THE NEXT BOARD MEETING OCTOBER 10TH AT 6PM
Board of Directors for 2022
- Clay Dillahaw - President 209-743-7832
- George Mather - Vice President
- Don Kappler - Treasurer
- Renee Kappler - Secretary
Ron Aspesi - 209-770-3292
Pat Ashworth 209-728-3056
Mike "Curly" Schwoerer
Trap & New Membership -
Ron Aspesit - 209-770-3292
Mike (Curly) Schwoerer
RENTALS OF HALL PLEASE CONTACT
MIKE BOREAN AT 209-743-8284
Members only club -
Initiation fee - $150
Dues fee - $100
Annual dues are $100.00 for Regular Member
$55.00 -Members with 20 or more years as a member AND 60 yrs of age or older.
Membership dues are due by February 28, 2021
To become a member fill out the application form and have your application signed by your sponsoring member. Download your application from this website and mail to:
Angels Gun Club, P.O. Box 842 Angels Camp, CA 95222.
- Close and lock gate after entering and leaving the rifle/Pistol Range.
- Follow "range Rules posted
- NO bottles, barrels or cans are to be used for targets on any range.
- NO alcoholic beverages permitted on grounds.
- You must be a member to use the rifle/pistol range.
- Ranges are closed during trapshooting events. Includes practice. Signs are posted at the gate.
- Raise the red flag when shooting at the pistol range.
- IF there is a problem or question, please call the President or Range Master of the club.
- Anyone may ask to see your membership card. If you refuse, you may be ejected from the property.
RIFLE AND PISTOL RANGE RULES
Metal targets and steel ammunition are prohibited on the pistol and rifle ranges. Anyone caught using metal targets will be asked to leave the
property and will be in violation of safety rules and fire rules and will be referred to the Board of Directors. Shooters must ONLY shoot towards the target backstops and not toward any other direction adjacent to the gun club property. Throwing targets in the air or placing targets on top of fenceposts is prohibited.
Trapshooting- 5 automated voice trap stations. Practice on Sunday morning, Tuesday evenings and Wednesday afternoons.
Rifle Range /Archery
Rifle, and Archery ranges - Open to members only when there is no trapshooting practices or leagues shooting, Available from 8 AM until 5 P.M
Pistol Range - Small yardage outside pistol range.
Range Master is not on sight and shooters use at their own risk. Only available during times when there is no trapshooting. Members Only.
1. All gun handling safety rules are strictly enforced.
2. No one forward of the firing line until all firearms are grounds with the action open, and empty chamber indicators are in place.
3. No one will handle any firearm, while anyone is forward of the firing line.
4. Hearing and eye protection will be worn at all times by everyone forward of the caution/safety line.
5. Hearing and eye protection is strongly recommended behind the caution/ safety line.
6. Members and guests will be responsible for safe handling of all firearms.
7. Minors under age 18 MUST be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
8. Non Members must be accompanied by an active member of the club to utilize the shooting ranges.
9. Steel ammunition and metal targets are not allowed on the shooting ranges at any time.
49er League 2022
Please contact Ron Aspesi at 209-770-3292 For results.
Contact us at 209-736-9357